Demonstrate your commitment to
Accredited organizations demonstrate high-quality care in an environment that promotes patient safety. AAAHC provides accreditation services to a wide range of primary care practice settings including Accreditation with Medical Home and/or Dental Home. Our organization comprehensively serves the primary care community.
- Ambulatory health care clinics
- College and university health centers
- Community health centers
- Dental group practices
- Diagnostic imaging center
- Federally Qualified Community Health Centers
- Independent physician associations (IPAs)
- Lithotripsy centers
- Medical Home organizations
- Military health care facilities
- Multispecialty group practices
- Pain management centers
- Radiation oncology centers
- Single specialty group practices
- Urgent or immediate care centers
- Women’s health centers
- Worksite health centers…and more!
Primary care organizations that meet AAAHC survey eligibility criteria may apply for an accreditation survey.