Time flies when you are Achieving Accreditation
Sold out! We’re just under a month away from our live Dec 2022 conference and the response has been spectacular! We are officially sold out at capacity. Fill out the form below to get insights about our Mar 2023 event.
Dec AA Waiting List/Mar 23 Preview* Indicates Required Field
Achieving Accreditation | Red Rock Las Vegas | Dec 2-3, 2022
This conference offers features AAAHC Standards-focused content, peer-to-peer breakout sessions, and prime time access to our expert faculty and staff.
- Check out our agenda! Join us live and in person for all sessions
- Enjoy special engagements for newcomers and those interested in Advanced Orthopaedic Certification
- Network with your peers and celebrate with our 2021-22 Kershner QI Award Winners
This in person event provides Primary Care and Surgical/Procedural peer groups with opportunities to connect on AAAHC Standards and delve into the strategies to effectively navigate Quality Management and Improvement. Receive a complimentary Accreditation Handbook for Ambulatory Health Care or Medicare Deemed Status (PDF).
Achieving Accreditation purpose and objectives
The purpose of this program is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare for a AAAHC accreditation survey, i.e., to ensure understanding of AAAHC Standards, and knowledge of how to apply the core and relevant adjunct standards in the specific ambulatory settings in which they work.
As a result of this program, a learner should be able to
- Describe the universal and selective Standards that an ambulatory health care organization must meet to achieve AAAHC accreditation
- Assess the degree to which an organization is in compliance with the universal and relevant selective Standards
- Analyze quality improvement projects for compliance with AAAHC Standards
Earn CNE/CASC hours with Achieving Accreditation
This activity will provide up to 13 AEUs and 2 IPCH (Infection Prevention Contact Hours) and up to 16 CEUs. This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
AAAHC will provide instructions on how to claim your credits post conference.
American with Disabilities Act
If you need any of the auxiliary aids or services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act to attend this program, please contact us