In 'Contributing to the profession' teacher educators:
- share their own practices and experiences with other teacher educators, including through social media
- create and support teacher communities of practice
- conduct (individually and collaboratively) small-scale research and share the results with other professionals
- organise and contribute to professional events, discussions, articles and associations, including online and through social media
- display attitudes and behaviour that promote trust, respect, professional identity, motivation, agency, well-being and resilience.